Lodi Greenline Feasibility Study
Lodi Greenline Trail Feasibility Study Community Workshop
Time: Jan 29, 2022 11:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 863 9338 0850
SJCOG is assisting the City of Lodi, in partnership with Bike Lodi, in delivering the Lodi Greenline Feasibility Study. The Lodi Greenline is envisioned to provide safe, convenient, and comfortable access to local destinations for people walking, biking, and rolling. The scope of this study includes understanding physical, social, and cultural context of the both the railroad and the local community; engaging the public in a series of virtual and in-person workshops; and developing alternative concepts for the Lodi Greenline.
Take a short survey to share your vision for the Lodi Greenline Trail. Help make the Lodi Greenline a true representation of the Lodi community. Survey to close Nov. 5, 2021.
INTERACTIVE WEBMAP COMING SOON!
Summer 2021: Project Start
- Team tours the site
- Discovery analysis
Fall 2021: Engagement and Feasibility Concepts
- Online Survey and Interactive Map
- Youth Brainstorming Workshop
- In-person Community Workshop*
- Develop alternative concepts
Winter 2021-2022: Draft and Finalize Feasibility Study
- Develop Cost Estimates and Identify Potential Funding Sources
- Study session with Improvement Committee. Planning Commission, and Recreation Commission
- Finalize Feasibility Study
- Present to City Council
*As conditions allow