The Management and Finance Advisory Committee (M&F) provides recommendations to the Board on administrative and financial decisions of SJCOG as the Local Transportation Authority.
M&F meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 12:00 p.m. via Zoom due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. These meetings are open to the public and there is an opportunity on every agenda for the public to offer comments.
Meeting agendas can be found in our agenda center. Prior year's agendas can be viewed in our archive center. Interested parties may subscribe to email notifications to receive updates regarding posted agendas or meeting cancellations.
The M&F is comprised of the chief administrative official of each SJCOG member agency. Current members include:
- Dominique Romo, City of Escalon
- Stephen Salvatore, City of Lathrop
- Steve Schwabauer, City of Lodi
- Toni Lundgren, City of Manteca
- Kevin Werner, City of Ripon
- Harry Black, City of Stockton
- Michael Rogers, City of Tracy
- Jay Wildering, San Joaquin County
- Stacey Mortensen, San Joaquin Regional Rail Commission
- Alex Clifford, San Joaquin Regional Transit District