The Executive Committee (EC) is responsible for reviewing selected agenda items and making recommendations to the full Board of Directors. In addition, the Board may delegate certain responsibilities and authority to the Executive Committee to facilitate SJCOG activities.
Executive meetings are scheduled on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 1:00 p.m. at the SJCOG office. These meetings are open to the public and there is an opportunity on every agenda for the public to offer comments.
Meeting agenda packets can be found in our agenda center. Prior year's agendas can be viewed in our archive center. Interested parties may subscribe to email notifications to receive updates regarding posted agendas or meeting notices.
The EC is comprised of five members of the Board:
- Supervisor Robert Rickman, San Joaquin County
- Vice Mayor Leo Zuber, City of Ripon
- Councilmember Dan Wright, City of Stockton
- Mayor David Bellinger, City of Escalon
- Councilmember Diane Lazard, City of Lathrop
- Mayor Kevin J. Lincoln II, City of Stockton (alternate)