Air quality and many other factors impact the health of our communities. If there are particulates and pollutants filling the air, data shows that it heavily affects communities, causing asthma, disease, and higher mortality rates. Join us and learn about the impacts of air quality on our region as well as other health impacts and indicators affecting the health of our communities. There will also be a short update on the impact of the Affordable Care Act on our region.
Speakers include Barb Alberson, Senior Deputy Director of Policy and Planning at San Joaquin County Public Health Services; Julia Lave Johnston, Program Manager of Sustainable Communities at Institute of Local Governments; and Thomas Pogue and Jeffrey Michael from University of the Pacific Center for Business and Policy Research. You don’t want to miss out!
Admission is free but requires pre-registration on our EventBrite link.
Bring your own lunch: FREE
Togo’s Brown box lunch: $10.00 pay at the door
Box Lunches include: Sandwich on your choice of bread with chips and cookie (options below). Please choose from the list below and email your lunch order to Summer Anderson.
• Turkey & Avocado (Fresh avocado, provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, pepperoncinis, and mayo)
• Viva Veggie (Hummus, roasted red peppers, feta, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and lite balsamic vinaigrette)
• Roast Beef (1/4 lb of medium rare beef with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, pepperoncinis, and mayo)
• Ham & Cheese (1/4 lb of black forest ham, mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, pepperoncinis, and your choice of cheese)
• Tuna (Premium albacore tuna, relish, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, pepperoncinis, and mayo)
Breads: White, Wheat, Parmesan, Sourdough
Cookies: Chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Raisin
Chips: Miss Vickie’s Jalapeno, Lay’s Original, Doritos Nacho Cheese, Miss Vicky’s Salt and Vinegar, Sunchips Original, Lay’s Sour Cream and Onion
If purchasing brown box lunch tickets, sales end July 17, 2017. Bring your own lunch tickets are available until July 18, 2017.