San Joaquin Council of Governments is updating the Regional Transportation Plan, a long-range plan that will address the transportation needs for the San Joaquin County region over the next 40+ years. A plan such as this has economic impacts that need to be considered.
The University of the Pacific’s Center for Business and Policy Research is currently analyzing these impacts and will present on the data that they have collected thus far. Join us for lunch and enjoy learning about the effects that the plan will have on jobs and the economy in the San Joaquin Region.
Bring your own lunch: FREE
Togo's Brown box lunch: $10.00 pay at the door
Box Lunches include: Sandwich on your choice of bread with chips and cookie (options below):
• Turkey & Avocado (Fresh avocado, provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, pepperoncinis, and mayo)
• Viva Veggie (Hummus, roasted red peppers, feta, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and lite balsamic vinaigrette)
• Roast Beef (1/4 lb of medium rare beef with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, pepperoncinis, and mayo)
• Ham & Cheese (1/4 lb of black forest ham, mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, pepperoncinis, and your choice of cheese)
• Tuna (Premium albacore tuna, relish, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, pepperoncinis, and mayo)
Bread Options: White, Wheat, Parmesan, Sourdough
Cookie Options: Chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Raisin
Chip Options: Miss Vickie’s Jalapeno, Lay’s Original, Doritos Nacho Cheese, Miss Vicky’s Salt and Vinegar, Sunchips Original, Lay’s Sour Cream and Onion
Please email your Box Lunch order by September 20th to Summer Anderson.