Your future with SJCOG begins here. Explore our current job openings to find a match for your interests and talents. To be considered for an open position, you must meet all minimum requirements and submit a complete application. To learn how to apply for a position, click the job announcement related to the position in which you're applying for and carefully read the "to apply" section, located at the end of the announcement, and provide all relevant materials with your application. Incomplete applications will not be considered. To request an application by phone, call 209-235-0600. SJCOG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Available Job Opportunities|
|Senior Regional Planner||Job Announcement||Application|
- Pre-employment drug screening required for all new hires
- SJCOG is an at-will employer
- Applications may be rejected if incomplete or contain false statements.
- Benefits include paid time off, group health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as disability and workers’ compensation plans
- SJCOG participates in a Mission Square Retirement plan with an employer-paid contribution of 15%.
- Employees are eligible to enroll in a deferred compensation program and may participate in the SJCOG transportation incentive program.
SJCOG does not discriminate in employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical handicap, medical condition, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.