The San Joaquin Council of Governments (SJCOG) has partnered with OpenGov and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based bid solicitation process to a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system. The bids and proposals currently being solicited can be found on our new e-Procurement Portal. The portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities by selecting Subscribe.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by opening the solicitation and clicking the Follow button in the top right corner. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the San Joaquin Council of Governments.
To get started, sign up. You’ll receive an email to activate your account. For more information about how to register, please see our help file.
If you would like to view closed, or canceled bids prior to February 23, 2022, submit a request via email to Communications.