View the list of facts and resources about the Census.
Find quick information on basic demographic, economic, housing, and social characteristics for the state, the county, and the seven incorporated cities. Census Quick Facts
American Community Survey
Find out about the newest way the Census Bureau is collecting data throughout the decade instead of every ten years with the American Community Survey.
My Congressional District
This interactive tool provides the latest in demographic and economic statistics for every district of the 113th Congress, including age, race, veteran status, employment, housing, education, income, and much more.
Population, Employment, & Housing Unit Projections
As the designated Metropolitan Planning Organization for San Joaquin County, SJCOG is required by federal law to periodically update and adopt estimates of future population and employment for the region. The forecasts are used as the foundation for the Regional Transportation Plan, Air Quality Conformity Analyses, traffic modeling, and other planning studies.
About the Census
Learn about a variety of databases available from the Census Bureau.
Find out more about the Census with the provided resources.
- Demographic Research Unit, California Department of Finance
- A single official source of demographic data for State planning and budgeting. Click on "Reports and Research Papers" to find annual population updates for California counties and cities, future population projections, and special reports on housing, race, and ethnicity. Historical populations are here as well.
- Advantage Stockton
- Find detailed population statistics for the population surrounding your target area. Choose the business tab and add a radius to find the number of businesses by category. Searchable by address in the City of Stockton only.
- Business Forecast Center, Eberhardt School of Business, University of the Pacific
- A source for quarterly economic forecasts of the United States, California, and 11 Metropolitan areas from Sacramento to Fresno and San Francisco Bay Area.
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
- Demographic data for U.S. public school districts.